Type of Information
We group user information into two categories: personal, which is information identifiable to a specific member, and aggregate, which is general demographic information that does not identify any individual member. Personal information, for example, may include your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information and phone number. Aggregate information, for example, may include Site preferences, geographical location, language, time zone. Company may use or disclose aggregate information for any purpose.
How We Use Your Information
This Site does not collect or use personal information.
We may receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information, which is collected passively using various technologies, and cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. The Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Site. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve you, we often conduct research on customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. We may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
How Is This Information Shared
We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties for profit.
We may share information with our third-party advertising partners and its service providers, in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites. Our advertising partners will make the data we provide to it anonymous. To learn more about the use of this information or to make choices about receiving personalized advertising provided by third parties, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here.
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Company, its users or the public.
As required by law, to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order, to exercise our rights, or to defend against any claims.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You can use your browser’s settings to clear, delete or prevent cookies. We cannot control cookies that you have stored on your browser and recommend deleting all current cookies. Instructions for how to do this on different types of browsers can be found here: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Web beacons, or clear gifs, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages. Web beacons help us better manage content on our Site by informing us what content is effective. We do not tie the information gathered by web beacons to your personal information.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information collected or submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information. If you have any questions about security on our Site, please contact us as indicated below.
If you decide you do not wish to receive communications from any of the brands developed by TechStyle Fashion Group, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions included in the communication. Note however that as user of a brand’s services you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the services. You may also opt-out of certain targeted advertising by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice or http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Links to Other Sites
Children Under 18
Children under 18 may view the Site, but they cannot make a purchase or provide any personal information. The Site is not designed for children and we do not wish to collect personal information from children under 18. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us.
Important Information for California Residents
***This notice went into effect on January 1, 2020 was last updated on December 20, 2022***
If you are a California resident, this section applies to you. It provides certain information to you that is required under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (“CPRA”).
TechStyle Fashion Group takes your privacy very seriously. Please note we do not collect, use or process any personally identifying information on this Site. We do not sell any of your personal information for profit.
Your Privacy Rights
1. Right to Know What Personal Information is Being Collected. You have the right to know the categories of personal information that a business has collected about you, the categories of sources from which the business has collected your personal information, the business purposes for collecting your personal information, the categories of third parties that the business discloses your personal information to, and the specific pieces of personal information that the business has collected about you.
2. Right to Know What Personal Information is Sold or Shared. You have the right to know the categories of personal information that a business has collected about you, which of those categories of personal information have been sold or shared, the categories of third parties that the personal information was sold to or shared with, and for what business purpose the personal information was sold or shared.
3. Right to Access/Portability. You have the right to request and receive a copy of your personal information that a business has collected, used, disclosed, and sold or shared within the previous 12 months.
4. Right to Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that a business has collected and maintained.
5. Right to Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing of Personal Information. You have the right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information. PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SELL ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR PROFIT.
6. Right to No Retaliation/Non-Discrimination. You have the right to exercise any of your Privacy Rights free from discriminatory practices prohibited by California law. For example, unless permitted under CPRA, a business will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price or rate for goods or services, provide you with or suggest that you will receive a different level or quality of goods or services if you make an access, deletion, opt-out or limitation of use/disclosure request.
7. Effective January 1, 2023: Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information. You have the right to request that your sensitive personal information only be used for certain business purposes that are necessary for a business to perform its services or provide its products to you. Those business purposes are: (i) to ensure the security and integrity of its systems and networks; (ii) to provide non-personalized advertising as a part of your current interaction with the business; (iii) to provide its services to you, including, but not limited to, maintaining or servicing your account, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing analytics services, storing customer information, or providing similar business services; and (iv) to verify and maintain the quality and safety of its services and to improve, upgrade or enhance its services to you. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE.
8. Effective January 1, 2023: Right to Correct Inaccurate Personal Information. You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information that a business maintains about you.
How to Exercise Your Privacy Rights
You may also opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information by enabling an Opt-Out Preference Signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (“GPC”), available in certain browsers and extensions. If you do not have an account with any of our brands or if you are not logged into your brand account, your request to opt-out via the Global Privacy Control will be linked to your browser identifier only and not linked to any account because the connection between your browser and your account is not known. If you would like to make the connection between your browser and your account, please sign-in to your brand account and enable the Global Privacy Control. You may need to take this step to opt-out on additional browsers and devices that you use. If you block or clear cookies from your browser, it may remove the Global Privacy Control settings, requiring you to opt-out again.
California Shine the Light Law
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, if you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year. To request a notice, please submit your request to TechStyle Fashion Group, Attn: Legal Department, California Shine the Light Inquiry, 800 Apollo Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Please note we do not sell any of your personal information for profit, we do share some information with contracted third parties in order to provide better services and advertising to you.
Virginia Privacy Rights
***Effective January 1, 2023***
Privacy Rights of Virginia Residents
Right to Access/Portability. You have the right to request and receive a copy of the personal data about you a business has collected, used, disclosed or otherwise processed.
Right to Correct Inaccuracies. You have the right to request that a business correct inaccurate personal data that the business maintains about you.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data a business collects and maintains.
Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of targeted advertising, the sale of your personal information and from profiling that would produce legal or similarly significant effects. PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SELL ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR PROFIT.
Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to exercise any of your Privacy Rights free from discriminatory practices prohibited by Virginia law. For example, unless permitted under VCDPA, a business will not deny you any goods or services, charge you a different price or rate for goods or services, provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services if you make an access, correction, deletion, or opt-out request.
How To Exercise Your Privacy Rights
TechStyle Fashion Group
Attn: Privacy Department
800 Apollo Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Updated on 12/20/2022